Board size: approx. 26 * 17mm
Input voltage: 5V
Charging cut-off voltage: 4.2V ± 1%
Maximum charge current: 1000mA
Battery over discharge protection voltage: 2.5V
Battery overcurrent protection current: 3A
1. Test current ammeter can only be connected in series at the 5V input of the charging board.
2. Charging current is best battery capacity of 0.37C, is 0.37 times the capacity, such as 1000mAH battery charge current 400 is enough. Too fast to charge the effect of fast, red finished the battery voltage out on the more.
3. The charging connection wire can not be too long. So that the connection resistance is large. Too thin words out of the battery voltage out of the more.
4. Good connection with the battery is good. Or rushed out of the battery voltage out of the more.
5. If the 5V input voltage is high, such as 5.2 or even 5.5, will cause the charging current less than 1000mA, which is normal. High voltage chip heat will automatically reduce the charge current, not to burn the chip. Chip in the work of about 60 degrees heat is normal. After all, the charging current is large.
6. Input reverse does not affect the chip, but the output (battery side) will burn back the chip.
|Charge Controller||TP4056 / TC4056|
|Charge/Discharge Control MOSFET||FS8205A|
|Charge Method||Constant-Current/Constant-Voltage (CC/CV)|
|Input Supply Voltage||4.5~6.0 V|
|Constant Charge Current||1 A
Configurable with Rprog resistor (R3, see diagrams and TP4056 / TC4056 datasheet)
|Charge Complete (Float) Voltage||4.2 V ±1.5%|
|Overcharge Detection Voltage||4.3 V ±50 mV|
|Overcharge Release Voltage||4.1 V ±50 mV|
|Over-Discharge Detection Voltage||2.4 V ±100 mV|
|Over-Discharge Release Voltage||3.0 V ±100 mV|
|Overcurrent Protection Threshold||3 A|
|Overcurrent Cutout Delay||10~20 ms|
|Short-Circuit Cutout Delay||5~50 µs|
|Trickle Charge (Battery Reconditioning)|
|Trickle Charge Threshold Voltage||2.9 V ±0.1 V|
|Trickle Charge Current||130 mA ±10 mA|
|Length||28 mm (~1.103″)|
|Diameter||17 mm (~0.669″)|
|Weight||1.6 g (0.057 oz)|